Badger State Lofts is the conversion a former tannery complex into a mixed-use residential community in downtown Sheboygan, Wisconsin. Once completed, the project will provide 118 “loft style” apartment units targeting the local workforce, interior parking, and an abundance of community and amenity space. The tannery’s old boiler house and engine room will be converted into approximately 8,000sf of commercial/retail space. The project is a focal point in the effort to revitalize the southern portion of downtown Sheboygan and will act as a catalyst for future development and implementation of the City and County’s master plan for their Innovation District, a thriving live-work-play district designed to facilitate innovation, entrepreneurship, employment, and education.
- Sheboygan County forms Innovation Task Force
- IT jobs: Businesses on the look out for future information technology professionals
- Sheboygan innovation district: Community hopes to see more inclusion
- Fresh take: SHEBOYGAN’S INNOVATION DISTRICT TO PROVIDE ENTREPRENEURSHIP, TALENT ATTRACTION HUB
- Innovation District Summit Results