The IoT council is one of several initiatives being operated inside the FreshTech Innovation District, a designated, half-mile urban technology park for innovation being built in Sheboygan.
- FreshTech partners with innovation expert
- Innovation District planning pivots, but doesn’t halt, in response to pandemic
- Sander named Wisconsin Internet of Things Council’s coordinator
- Innovation District will be connected to bike path converted from railroad tracks
- Officials hope to break ground this year on new innovation district in Sheboygan County