With a focus on urban livability, Sheboygan became one of only a dozen communities to receive funding to kick start a summer-long live concert series.
- FreshTech partners with innovation expert
- Innovation District planning pivots, but doesn’t halt, in response to pandemic
- Sander named Wisconsin Internet of Things Council’s coordinator
- Innovation District will be connected to bike path converted from railroad tracks
- Officials hope to break ground this year on new innovation district in Sheboygan County