Five primarily residential buildings were demolished in late 2017. The vacant blighted properties were purchased by the City of Sheboygan Redevelopment Authority to revitalize the Indiana Avenue corridor.
- FreshTech partners with innovation expert
- Innovation District planning pivots, but doesn’t halt, in response to pandemic
- Sander named Wisconsin Internet of Things Council’s coordinator
- Innovation District will be connected to bike path converted from railroad tracks
- Officials hope to break ground this year on new innovation district in Sheboygan County