The Sheboygan County Economic Development Corporation and the Small Business Development Center at UW-Green Bay together launched a new service line, called Entrepreneurship. Through this partnership, Sheboygan County now offers free one-on-one counseling as well as classes for start-ups or firms to create business and marketing plans.
- Innovation Hub Feasibility Study Underway
- Sheboygan Named One of Best Places to Live: FreshTech to Build on Success
- Sheboygan County receives EPA brownfield grant: FreshTech targeted
- Sheboygan Common Council approves purchase agreement to extend multi-use trail to FreshTech
- Sheboygan tavern relocating to make way for FreshTech development efforts