The Sheboygan County Economic Development Corporation and the Small Business Development Center at UW-Green Bay together launched a new service line, called Entrepreneurship. Through this partnership, Sheboygan County now offers free one-on-one counseling as well as classes for start-ups or firms to create business and marketing plans.
- FreshTech partners with innovation expert
- Innovation District planning pivots, but doesn’t halt, in response to pandemic
- Sander named Wisconsin Internet of Things Council’s coordinator
- Innovation District will be connected to bike path converted from railroad tracks
- Officials hope to break ground this year on new innovation district in Sheboygan County