The Sheboygan County Economic Development Corporation and the Small Business Development Center at UW-Green Bay together launched a new service line, called Entrepreneurship. Through this partnership, Sheboygan County now offers free one-on-one counseling as well as classes for start-ups or firms to create business and marketing plans.
- Sheboygan County forms Innovation Task Force
- IT jobs: Businesses on the look out for future information technology professionals
- Sheboygan innovation district: Community hopes to see more inclusion
- Fresh take: SHEBOYGAN’S INNOVATION DISTRICT TO PROVIDE ENTREPRENEURSHIP, TALENT ATTRACTION HUB
- Innovation District Summit Results