Building on the success of the multifamily study, the Sheboygan County Economic Development Corporation (SCEDC) and City of Sheboygan joined efforts to work with Tracy Cross & Associates to conduct a condo study focused on downtown Sheboygan as well as the area that was to become FreshTech. The study stated there was a need for over 300 condos accross the county and it recommended that over 160 condos can be absorbed in or near downtown Sheboygan. Contact the SCEDC or City of Sheboygan to learn more.
- Innovation Hub Feasibility Study Underway
- Sheboygan Named One of Best Places to Live: FreshTech to Build on Success
- Sheboygan County receives EPA brownfield grant: FreshTech targeted
- Sheboygan Common Council approves purchase agreement to extend multi-use trail to FreshTech
- Sheboygan tavern relocating to make way for FreshTech development efforts