Building on the success of the multifamily study, the Sheboygan County Economic Development Corporation (SCEDC) and City of Sheboygan joined efforts to work with Tracy Cross & Associates to conduct a condo study focused on downtown Sheboygan as well as the area that was to become FreshTech. The study stated there was a need for over 300 condos accross the county and it recommended that over 160 condos can be absorbed in or near downtown Sheboygan. Contact the SCEDC or City of Sheboygan to learn more.
- FreshTech partners with innovation expert
- Innovation District planning pivots, but doesn’t halt, in response to pandemic
- Sander named Wisconsin Internet of Things Council’s coordinator
- Innovation District will be connected to bike path converted from railroad tracks
- Officials hope to break ground this year on new innovation district in Sheboygan County