Building on the success of the multifamily study, the Sheboygan County Economic Development Corporation (SCEDC) and City of Sheboygan joined efforts to work with Tracy Cross & Associates to conduct a condo study focused on downtown Sheboygan as well as the area that was to become FreshTech. The study stated there was a need for over 300 condos accross the county and it recommended that over 160 condos can be absorbed in or near downtown Sheboygan. Contact the SCEDC or City of Sheboygan to learn more.
- IT jobs: Businesses on the look out for future information technology professionals
- Sheboygan innovation district: Community hopes to see more inclusion
- Fresh take: SHEBOYGAN’S INNOVATION DISTRICT TO PROVIDE ENTREPRENEURSHIP, TALENT ATTRACTION HUB
- Innovation District Summit Results
- Summit Brings 100+ Firms Together