During the IEDC Entrepreneurial and Small Business Development Strategies professional development course, SCEDC Business Development Manager Jim Schuessler took a tour of Georgia Tech’s Innovation District in Atlanta. He immediately recognized the potential of such a district and brought the concept back to Sheboygan County.
- FreshTech partners with innovation expert
- Innovation District planning pivots, but doesn’t halt, in response to pandemic
- Sander named Wisconsin Internet of Things Council’s coordinator
- Innovation District will be connected to bike path converted from railroad tracks
- Officials hope to break ground this year on new innovation district in Sheboygan County