R. C. No. 17-19-20 by Finance and Personnel Committee to whom was referred Res. No. 12-19-20 by Alderpersons Donohue and Bohren authorizing the appropriate City officials to execute a Purchase and Sale Agreement for the purchase o 21 acres of f land from the Union Pacific Railroad Company for $1,271,503. Motion was adopted by a 10-0 vote on May 20, 2019.
- Sheboygan Named One of Best Places to Live: FreshTech to Build on Success
- Sheboygan County receives EPA brownfield grant: FreshTech targeted
- Sheboygan Common Council approves purchase agreement to extend multi-use trail to FreshTech
- Sheboygan tavern relocating to make way for FreshTech development efforts
- Sheboygan Named A Top Small City for Business