R. C. No. 17-19-20 by Finance and Personnel Committee to whom was referred Res. No. 12-19-20 by Alderpersons Donohue and Bohren authorizing the appropriate City officials to execute a Purchase and Sale Agreement for the purchase o 21 acres of f land from the Union Pacific Railroad Company for $1,271,503. Motion was adopted by a 10-0 vote on May 20, 2019.
- FreshTech partners with innovation expert
- Innovation District planning pivots, but doesn’t halt, in response to pandemic
- Sander named Wisconsin Internet of Things Council’s coordinator
- Innovation District will be connected to bike path converted from railroad tracks
- Officials hope to break ground this year on new innovation district in Sheboygan County