The City of Sheboygan purchased the former Boston Store property (formerly the flagship H.C. Prange department store) in downtown Sheboygan. Through a development deal with Oakbrook Corporation out of Madison, WI, the city aggressively started the transformation of the downtown with a mixed-use development along with a new urban green space/concert venue.
- Innovation Hub Feasibility Study Underway
- Sheboygan Named One of Best Places to Live: FreshTech to Build on Success
- Sheboygan County receives EPA brownfield grant: FreshTech targeted
- Sheboygan Common Council approves purchase agreement to extend multi-use trail to FreshTech
- Sheboygan tavern relocating to make way for FreshTech development efforts