The City of Sheboygan purchased the former Boston Store property (formerly the flagship H.C. Prange department store) in downtown Sheboygan. Through a development deal with Oakbrook Corporation out of Madison, WI, the city aggressively started the transformation of the downtown with a mixed-use development along with a new urban green space/concert venue.
- FreshTech partners with innovation expert
- Innovation District planning pivots, but doesn’t halt, in response to pandemic
- Sander named Wisconsin Internet of Things Council’s coordinator
- Innovation District will be connected to bike path converted from railroad tracks
- Officials hope to break ground this year on new innovation district in Sheboygan County