The City of Sheboygan purchased the former Boston Store property (formerly the flagship H.C. Prange department store) in downtown Sheboygan. Through a development deal with Oakbrook Corporation out of Madison, WI, the city aggressively started the transformation of the downtown with a mixed-use development along with a new urban green space/concert venue.
- Sheboygan County forms Innovation Task Force
- IT jobs: Businesses on the look out for future information technology professionals
- Sheboygan innovation district: Community hopes to see more inclusion
- Fresh take: SHEBOYGAN’S INNOVATION DISTRICT TO PROVIDE ENTREPRENEURSHIP, TALENT ATTRACTION HUB
- Innovation District Summit Results