The Sheboygan County Economic Development Corporation and the Sheboygan County Chamber of Commerce partnered to launch a first-of-its-kind lifestyle guide to assist firms in relocating talent to Sheboygan County. The effort was designed to provide a valuable tool to area firms, where there are approximately 3,000 jobs available at any given time. Sheboygan County is seen as a leader in workforce attraction due to such partnerships and proactive efforts. Learn more at www.SomeplaceBetter.org.
- Sheboygan County forms Innovation Task Force
- IT jobs: Businesses on the look out for future information technology professionals
- Sheboygan innovation district: Community hopes to see more inclusion
- Fresh take: SHEBOYGAN’S INNOVATION DISTRICT TO PROVIDE ENTREPRENEURSHIP, TALENT ATTRACTION HUB
- Innovation District Summit Results