The Sheboygan County Economic Development Corporation and the Sheboygan County Chamber of Commerce partnered to launch a first-of-its-kind lifestyle guide to assist firms in relocating talent to Sheboygan County. The effort was designed to provide a valuable tool to area firms, where there are approximately 3,000 jobs available at any given time. Sheboygan County is seen as a leader in workforce attraction due to such partnerships and proactive efforts. Learn more at www.SomeplaceBetter.org.
- Innovation Hub Feasibility Study Underway
- Sheboygan Named One of Best Places to Live: FreshTech to Build on Success
- Sheboygan County receives EPA brownfield grant: FreshTech targeted
- Sheboygan Common Council approves purchase agreement to extend multi-use trail to FreshTech
- Sheboygan tavern relocating to make way for FreshTech development efforts