The Sheboygan County Economic Development Corporation and the Sheboygan County Chamber of Commerce partnered to launch a first-of-its-kind lifestyle guide to assist firms in relocating talent to Sheboygan County. The effort was designed to provide a valuable tool to area firms, where there are approximately 3,000 jobs available at any given time. Sheboygan County is seen as a leader in workforce attraction due to such partnerships and proactive efforts. Learn more at www.SomeplaceBetter.org.
- FreshTech partners with innovation expert
- Innovation District planning pivots, but doesn’t halt, in response to pandemic
- Sander named Wisconsin Internet of Things Council’s coordinator
- Innovation District will be connected to bike path converted from railroad tracks
- Officials hope to break ground this year on new innovation district in Sheboygan County