City of Sheboygan – Ground has broken on the first phase, 21 units, of SP Riverfront Luxury Condominiums located along S. Pier Drive (between Reiss Coal Condos and the fish cleaning station). The total project will be between 36 to 39 dwelling units ranging from 1,330 to 1,510 square feet which will be for sale ranging from $289,000 to $324,000. The buildings will be four stories. The project is a total investment of ~$5,500,000 and blends the architectural style of the Reiss Coal Condos and Portscape Apartments. The project is being built by South Pier Family Investments, LLC. Visit the condo website.
- FreshTech partners with innovation expert
- Innovation District planning pivots, but doesn’t halt, in response to pandemic
- Sander named Wisconsin Internet of Things Council’s coordinator
- Innovation District will be connected to bike path converted from railroad tracks
- Officials hope to break ground this year on new innovation district in Sheboygan County